Sunday, January 22, 2012

lie on the grass and watch the sky


http://bethhoeckel.com/COLLAGE.htm
Just need to say how obsessed I am with Beth Hoeckel's collages. She has it done so perfectly one can't quite tell whether you are staring at reality or if it is an image in a kaleidoscope. I find that I make many collages when I have read my eyes dry or turned my eyes square from a screen and it actually chews the time away because you lose yourself cutting from printed paper while listening to good tunes.
I have been quite content recently, floating could describe the motion in which I have been living these past few days. I have realised someone is much more interesting when they don't speak all that they think. I try not be an open book because I find those who speak less hold the most interest, and I wish to speak to these kinds of people and to be their friend. I have also been reading interesting novels that I have never heard of, partly because I like to escape to another world and partly because I would like to expand my vocabulary.

No comments:

Post a Comment