Sunday, January 22, 2012

Oh hope


 I would like to go on a trip to Ohope with some friends and perhaps pitch a tent somewhere and spend two nights there living off a few dollars and a few packets of noodles. It would be nice to do something where we are not expected to be home at any time and we can do what we want. I am starting to feel my age; I'm eighteen soon and I feel like I didn't appreciate the time of being seventeen and that is a regret of mine, but in saying that I still had fun. I also would like to go bowling with some people (purely because I have nine free game vouchers). I would like to watch some interesting films which strike up conversations, also I would like to watch some films where no talking is needed and we can just soak in our own thoughts along with the writer of the film's ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment